Each file node's context menu contains various choices including:
- Changes the label of the file.
- Places a copy of the data file on the clipboard so it can be pasted into either the current model or the model in a different session.
- Deletes the data file. This will not delete the original file on your computer.
- Creates a Python object that can be used in scripting.
- Copies the data file to a location on disk.
- Converts linked files to imported files. Useful if you want to store the file's contents in the project file.